Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers Preview: On Saturday night in Chicago, Philadelphia will play the third match in a four-game road trip and Chicago bulls are more likely to win the contest because 76ers are stuggling. Also, this season, 76ers have had a sluggish start, which includes a defeat in Toronto to begin this road trip. When Chicago played San Antonio on Friday night, it was riding a two-game winning streak; this story was released before both teams’ games on Friday.
Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers: Odds
According to FiveThirtyEight, despite all the odds, there is 58% chance of Philadelphia 76ers winning the game, while there is 42% chances that Dallas Wings will win the Game. Surprisingly, the odds are in favor of 76ers in the NBA game, although very slightly. It indicates an competitive game.
Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers: Recent Forms
Chicago started the season by defeating Miami 116-108 before losing its following two games to Washington and Cleveland. With victories over Boston and Indiana earlier this week, the Bulls were able to recoup their momentum. Additionally, After scoring 17 points on Wednesday, star guard DeMar DeRozan entered Friday night’s game in San Antonio with a chance to surpass 20,000 career points. With just six active players having reached that mark, he simply needed seven points to become the 54th player in league history to achieve 20,000 points. Also, With 28 points in Chicago’s victory over Indiana, Zach LaVine topped all scorers with the team.
With four losses in its first five games this season, Philadelphia has fallen short of expectations (this article was written prior to Friday night’s game in Toronto). Following defeats by Boston and Milwaukee, the 76ers’ lone victory came against Indiana on Monday, breaking a losing streak. They failed to build on that victory, falling to Toronto on Wednesday with a score of 119-109. After the first quarter, Toronto led 35-27 and never looked back in the victory. Philadelphia made 44.4% of its 3-point attempts, or 50.6% of its total field goals. However, the 76ers were unable to overcome a subpar defensive effort.
Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers: Head to Head
The Bulls are 3-1 ahead over their last 5 games with one draw overall, while 2-7 ahead over their last 9 home games. In the 76ers’ previous 7 games overall, the under is 5-2. In the Bulls’ last 10 games overall, the under is 8-2. Additionally, The 76ers have a 5-0 win record and a 10-1 win record in their previous 5 encounters in Chicago.
Best Picks of the Game
Also Read: Top 5: Youngest Players in NBA History
Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers: Possible Lineups
- Ayo Dosunmu
- DeMar DeRozan
- Patrick Williams
- Nikola Vucevic
- Zach LaVine
- James Harden
- Tyrese Maxey
- Tobias Harris
- P.J. Tucker
- Joel Embiid
Also Read: Top 5: Highest rated players in NBA 2K23
Chicago Bulls vs Philadelphia 76ers: Predictions
Philadelphia has been among the NBA’s least profitable teams thus far this season, therefore I have no desire to support them in this contest. DeRozan and LaVine, two excellent scorers for Chicago, give them an advantage over a Philadelphia club whose top scorer is now injured. Chicago has been one of the top defensive teams, while the 76ers are one of the NBA’s lowest scoring teams.
There isn’t much about the Philadelphia 76ers in this situation that I like because it’s an away game two nights after a back-to-back for Philadelphia. The betting odds are almost even, as 76ers are expected to improve their form and give the fans something to cheer for.
Also Read: Top teams in the NBA 2022-23 season